Learn how to enable DDI debug mode to collect logs for troubleshooting.
To enable debug mode in DDI:
- Log in to the DDI web console.
- Change the browser URL to "https://<DDI-IP>/html/troubleshooting.htm".
You will be redirected to the DDI Debug/Troubleshooting page.
- Select the Debug level for the module.
The default debug mode for DDI 3.5/3.6 is normally sufficient for most issues, so modify only as suggested by Trend Micro Technical Support to avoid unnecessary disk usage.
Click image to enlarge.
- Click Save.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Go to the Debug Log Export section and select the following checkboxes:
- Export Debug Log
- Export Configuration
- Click Export to download the logs.
- Click Reset to default log settings to restore original settings.
- If you wish to free up space on your hard drive, click Purge Debug Log after downloading the logs.