You get the following error message when trying to access the Update or Others page of the Security Server (SS) console. This occurs after enabling the User Access Control (UAC) feature of Windows.
"HTTP Error 500 (The page cannot be displayed)"
Hot Fix release date: 10/08/2012
This hot fix for WFBS 7.0 SP1 adds an Application Manifest to enable the Windows UAC feature to detect files with file names that contain keywords such as install, setup, or update.
To obtain this hot fix:
- Contact Trend Micro Technical Support.
- Use the following information in the Problem Details section:
- Title: Hot fix request from Solution ID EN-1095206
- Problem Category: Update/Rollback Issues
- Description:Provide a description of your server configuration including the following details:
- Specify the product build you currently have on your server.
- Give a description of the symptoms your server is experiencing.
To install this hot fix:
- Copy the hot fix executable file to a temporary folder on the Security Server (example: C:\temp).
- Double-click the file. All hot fix modules are automatically copied to the correct destination.
After the time stamps on the server files have changed, the server will automatically notify the Client/Server Security Agents to download the updated files.This hot fix installation package rolls back the WFBS 7.0 Security Server automatically if it encounters problems during installation.