Learn how to uninstall the TMTDI driver from Officescan clients/agents globally.
Do the following:
- Open the ofcscan.ini file in the ...\PCCSRV\ folder on the %Program Files%\Trend Micro\OfficeScan server installation directory using a text editor.
- Under the Global Setting section, set the value of the following key to "1":
- Save the changes made to ofcscan.ini and close the file.
- Open the OfficeScan server Web console:
- For OfficeScan 10.6, go to Networked Computers > Global Client Settings screen.
- For OfficeScan 11.0/XG, go to Agents > Global Agent Settings screen.
- Click Save to deploy the setting to all clients.
Once the global setting has been enabled/deployed to an OfficeScan client, the client will uninstall the TMTDI driver at the next start-up.