- This critical patch supports only a fresh installation of the Security Agent on a Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012 platform. However, a fresh installation of the SA may fail on a Windows 8 platform that was upgraded from a Windows 7 platform with SA installed.
- There is no Windows 8 logo.
- The Trend Micro Anti-Spam Toolbar does not work on Windows 8 and Windows 2012 platforms.
- Because Internet Explorer 10 of Window 8 does not support ActiveX add-ons, the following happens:
- The Trend Micro Toolbar does not work in Windows 8 UI and Modern UI.
- Web Reputation does not work in Windows 8 UI and Modern UI.
- You cannot browse the Security Server console.
- The Security for Mac (TMSM) Server does not work on Windows 8 and Windows 2012 platforms.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Known limitations of Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 7.0 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Critical Patch B2471
Thank you for your feedback!