- Report contents incorrectly display the IPv6 addresses and graphics information.
- Policy list shows incorrect number of deployed and pending machines until the results are completed.
- TMCM 5.5 cannot support a cascading environment structure with TMCM 6.0.
- Globally Unique Identifier (GUIDs) is duplicated.
- Cannot access the web console because of some disabled SQL server settings.
When OfficeScan web server uses Apache, IPv6 address cannot be used for Single Sign-on.
- Error message appears when migrating agents between computers with different domains.
- Wait for one day to deploy policies when you upgrade OfficeScan server to 10.6 SP1 first before TMCM to 6.0.
Cannot restart the TMI service when TMCM is installed by a Windows account not included in the Administrator group.
- DLP templates modifications cannot be applied to InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) policies unless the policies are redeployed.
- Unable to obtain managed product information when TMCM cannot connect to the managed product.
- Manually changing the server authentication information in the Managed Servers list requires a proxy server configured on the same screen for the connection.
- Scripting errors occur when the Online Help system uses Internet Explorer 8.0 and below.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Known issues in Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Install
Thank you for your feedback!