Learn how to utilize the OfficeScan Toolbox Plug-in to deploy and gather Anti-Threat Tool Kit (ATTK) logs from the OfficeScan server to an OfficeScan client or agent.
To deploy and generate ATTK logs from the OfficeScan server to an OfficeScan agent, you need to install the OfficeScan ToolBox Plug-in:
- Log on to the OfficeScan web console.
- Go to Plug-in Manager.
- Download and install the OfficeScan ToolBox Plug-in.
- After installing the plug-in, click Manage Program to access the OfficeScan ToolBox console.
- Select which OfficeScan agents to deploy the ATTK package, and then click the Synchronize with OfficeScan option and click Deploy.
- On the Deployment Settings window, the ATTK toolkit is already selected by default. Click Deploy.
- Close the confirmation window stating that the tool deployment is successful. The ATTK package will be deployed on the client/agent in a few minutes.
- Select the Logs tab to verify that the ATTK deployment is being processed.
Once the deployment is finished, it will indicate on the Tool Deployment page that it is complete.
- When the Result column shows "Completed", download the log file and send it to Trend Micro Technical Support for analysis.
- You may also go to the Feedback tab and send the Reference ID to Trend Micro Technical Support for analysis.
ATTK will check intelligence information from Trend Micro. Check if your firewall ports 80 and 443 are open for *. trendmicro.com.
All network connectivity is based on HTTP/HTTPs. To be safe, *.trendmicro.com should be allowed.
If not, the following URLs should be allowed through the firewall: