When an application is launched, AEGIS opens the image file during process create, causing the application some delay in execution.
To fix this issue, AEGIS needs to delay in performing the operation ( open image file during process create ).
To prevent conflicts between behavior monitoring and other applications, do the following:
- Install at least Patch 4 for OfficeScan 10.5.
- Open the Ofcscan.ini file in the ...\PCCSRV\ folder on the OfficeScan installation directory.
- Add the following key under the Global Setting section and set its value to "1":
- Open the OfficeScan server Web console and go to Networked Computers > Global Client Settings.
- Click Save to deploy the setting to clients. The OfficeScan client program automatically installs the following registry key: