Hotfix Build 2475 for WFBS 7.0 SP1 ensures that the string used to launch a required Windows API is correctly localized. This hotfix prevents "Error while setting entries into ACL. Windows error code = 1332" message from appearing while running AMSP_logserver.exe on a Windows computer using German language.
Hot fix release date: 11/06/2012
To obtain this hot fix:
- Contact Trend Micro Technical Support via Service Request Form.
- Use the following information in the Problem Details section:
- Title: Hot fix request from Solution ID EN-1095421
- Problem Category: Update/Rollback Issues
- Description:Provide a description of your server configuration including the following details:
- Specify the product build you currently have on your server.
- Give a description of the symptoms your server is experiencing.
To install this hot fix:
- Copy the hot fix executable file to a temporary folder on the Security Server (example: C:\temp).
- Double-click the file. All hot fix modules are automatically copied to the correct destination. After the time stamps on the server files have changed, the server will automatically notify the Client/Server Security Agents to download the updated files.