The following issues may occur during a fresh installation of Deep Security Agent:
- The Anti-Malware module shows the status "Driver offline/Not installed" in the Deep Security Notifier.
- Trend Micro Deep Security Agent does not appear in Add/Remove Programs.
- The Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service is not installed.
The issue occurs because the installation is corrupted.
To resolve the issue, uninstall and re-install the agent:
- Manually uninstall the Deep Security Agent.
- On your machine go to Device Manager. On the list, look for "Non-Plug and Play Drivers", and make sure that the following are also uninstalled:
You may also use the following commands to stop and delete the mentioned services, in the Command prompt:
- sc stop tmactmon
- sc delete tmactmon
- sc stop tmcomm
- sc delete tmcomm
- sc stop tmevtmgr
- sc delete tmevtmgr
- Reboot the machine.
- Re-install the agent.