The following issues may occur during a fresh installation of Deep Security Agent:
- The Anti-Malware module shows the status "Driver offline/Not installed" in the Deep Security Notifier.
- Trend Micro Deep Security Agent does not appear in Add/Remove Programs.
- The Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service is not installed.
The issue occurs because the installation is corrupted.
To resolve the issue, uninstall and re-install the agent:
- Manually uninstall the Deep Security Agent.
- Make sure that the following are also uninstalled from the Device Manager Non-Plug and Play Drivers.
- Reboot the machine.
- Re-install the agent.