You used the Deep Security Agent Service Pack (SP) 1 Patch 1 for a fresh installation of the Agent, but encountered the following issues afterwards:
- The anti-malware module shows the status “Driver offline/Not installed” in the Deep Security Notifier.
- Trend Micro Deep Security Agent does not appear in Add/Remove Programs.
- The Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service is not installed.
The issue occurs because the installation is corrupted.
To resolve the issue, uninstall and reinstall the DSA:
- Manually uninstall the DSA using tbclean.exe. This application is used to diagnose issues with the driver and remove all traces of an abandoned DSA installation.
- Contact Trend Micro Technical Support to obtain a copy of tbclean.exe.
- Run the tool using the following command:
tbcleanx32.exe [-v] [-c] [-s]
Type "-?" to display this Help information.
- -v - Turns on or enables the verbose mode
- -c - Cleans up install remnants
- -s - Silently (no prompt) removes install items
- Make sure that the following are also uninstalled from the Device Manager Non-Plug and Play Drivers.
- Reinstall the DSA.