You used the Deep Security Agent Service Pack (SP) 1 Patch 1 for a fresh installation of the Agent, but encountered the following issues afterwards:
- The anti-malware module shows the status “Driver offline/Not installed” in the Deep Security Notifier.
- Trend Micro Deep Security Agent does not appear in Add/Remove Programs.
- The Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service is not installed.
The issue occurs because the installation is corrupted.
To resolve the issue, uninstall and reinstall the DSA:
- Manually uninstall the DSA by following the procedure in this article.
- Make sure that the following are also uninstalled from the Device Manager Non-Plug and Play Drivers.
- Reinstall the DSA.