Change the GUID of SA if you want to clone the machine.
To change the GUID, follow the steps below:
- Unload the Agent first - Right-clicking on the Security Agent system tray and clicking "Exit Security Agent".
Go to ..\<Security Server directory>\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility.
- Find WFBS_WIN_All_ReGenID.exe and copy tool to the Security Agent (SA) you want to have the GUID generated.
- Double-click the file to run. The tool will stop SA and remove the ClientID.
- Accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Click "Install"button.
- Wait for the tool to finish.
- Restart the machine. SA will generate the new ClientID after the machine restarts.