Know how to enable core dump if the controller failed.
When the controller crashes, it may be necessary to enable the core dump to analyze what is causing the problem.
To generate a core dump:
- Edit the profile file stored in /etc..
- Search for the ulimit keyword.
- Modify the ulimit line to:
ulimit –S –c unlimited > /dev/null 2>&1
- Save the profile and restart the controller by running "sudo /sbin/service dgatedscctrl restart".
- The dump file is created in /home/dgate directory with the filename core.<PID>.