After clicking Rebuild Baseline on the Integrity Monitoring screen, you see that the process is still running after several days.
The issue occurs when any of the following happens during the Rebuild Baseline process:
- The VM was rebooted, suspended, or shut down
- The VM froze or hanged
- The VM lost network connectivity
To resolve the issue:
- Deactivate the Deep Security Agent (DSA) locally using the command “dsa_control /r”.
- Run Check Status via the Deep Security Manager (DSM) to verify if the DSA has been deactivated.
- Activate the DSA again via the DSM.
- Perform Rebuild Baseline.