When users add a new role on the OfficeScan server console, they cannot add the permission needed to view and configure the Plug-in Manager.
You can manage the role under the OfficeScan console by navigating to Administration > Account Management > User Roles.
The procedure below is applicable for the following OfficeScan versions:
- OfficeScan 11.0 GM Build and later
- OfficeScan XG GM Build and later
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service via Windows services.
- Open the ofcscan.ini file under the ...\PCCSRV\ folder of the OfficeScan server.
- Under the INI_SERVER_SECTION section, manually add the "RBA_PLM_CFG" key and set its value to "1".
- Save and close the file.
- Start the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Verify if the checkbox to configure plug-ins appears.