Know how to export and import Real-time scan exclusions list in WFBS.
To export the Real-time exclusions:
Important: Before running the tool, stop the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service and create a copy of the HTTPDB folder (..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\HTTPDB).
- Extract the testDBlayer.exe file from the testDBlayer.zip into the ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV folder of the Security Server.
- Open a command prompt, navigate to the PCCSRV folder and run the command testDbLayer.exe -CB -CSV Extra. The Extra.CSV file will be created under the PCCSRV directory.
- Open the Extra.CSV file using MS Excel and locate the exclusions list for each clients and servers in RTExclude and RTExFolder columns.
- Copy the exclusion list and save it using notepad.
To import the Real-time exclusions:
- Extract the Scan_Settings.zip which contains the modified copy of cgiShowClientAdm.exe and RealTimeSetting.ini.
- Open the RealTimeSetting.ini file and modify the following sections:
- [ExcludedFolder] - This is the section for excluded folder lists or directories.
- [ExcludedFile] - This is the section for excluded filenames.
- Count - The number of exclusions you have for each section.
- Excluded_Folder_x and Excluded_File_x - The exclusion entries for each section where x is the counter and should always begin with 0. The value of these entries is the folder path or the filename to be excluded.
- Copy the exclusion list in the notepad where you copied the list from Extra.CSV file and paste them to the RealTimeSettings.ini file.
- Save the RealTimeSettings.ini in ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Web_SMB\Web_Console\CGI.
- Back up the original cgiShowClientAdm.exe in ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Web_SMB\Web_console\CGI.
- Copy the modified cgiShowClientAdm.exe to ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Web_SMB\Web_console\CGI.
- Open the management console and go to the Antivirus/Anti-spyware page.
- Add or delete an entry and click Save. You need to modify the existing exclusion list for cgiShowClientAdm.exe to run and write the changes to the database.
- Reload the Antivirus/Anti-spyware page. The original list will be replaced with the new list in RealTimeSetting.ini file. This shows that cgiShowClientAdm.exe exported the exclusions list from RealTimeSettings.ini to the database.
- Rename the original cgiShowClientAdm.exe and delete the modified one when export is done.