WFBS 7.0 SP1 hot fix build 2481 resolves the exception in cgishare.dll to prevent the 2216 event. The 2216 event is describe as the following in the Windows Application Event log after the computer restarts:
"The script started from the URL '/officescan/cgi/cgiRecvFile.exe' has not responded within the configured timeout period. The HTTP server is terminating the script."</p
Hot fix release date: 11/20/2012
To obtain this hot fix:
- Contact Trend Micro Technical Support.
- Use the following information in the Problem Details section:
- Title: Hot fix request from Solution ID EN 1095584
- Problem Category: Update/Rollback Issues
- Description:Provide a description of your server configuration including the following details:
- Specify the product build you currently have on your server.
- Give a description of the symptoms your server is experiencing.
To install this hot fix:
- Copy the hot fix executable file to a temporary folder on the Security Server (example: C:\temp).
- Double-click the file. All hot fix modules are automatically copied to the correct destination.
After the time stamps on the server files have changed, the server will automatically notify the Client/Server Security Agents to download the updated files.