The following widget display error appears on the Summary page of the Smart Protection Server (TMSPS) web console:
"The XML format is incorrect. Please restart the server and try again. If this issue persists, contact your support provider."
To resolve this issue, clear the old logs. Do the following:
- Log on to the TMSPS web console.
- Connect to the database iCRCLog and truncate summary_guid table:
- -bash-3.2#su postgres
- postgres=# \c iCRCLog
- iCRCLog=# Truncate table summary_guid;
- iCRCLog=$ select * from summary_guid;
Result: //there should be no rows inside.
- Logout and test the widget in the web console.
If the widget display error persists, remove the widget from the summary page and add it again. Do the following:
- Log on to the Smart protection Server web console.
- Go to the Summary page.
Example:On the "Active Users for File Reputation", there's a greyed out "x" button on the upper right-hand corner of the display.
- Click the greyed out 'x' button to close the "Active Users for File Reputation" widget display.
- To add the "Active Users for File Reputation" widget display again, click on the red '+' icon Add widgets.
- Select the "Active Users for File Reputation" widget by ticking the checkbox.
- Scroll all the way down and click Add.
- Verify if the "Active Users for File Reputation" widget display is visible on the summary page and if the XML format error is resolved.
If you still encounter the issue, do the following:
Download and run the CDT utility tool.
Collect the files and send them to Trend Micro Technical Support.