- Clients with version 6.0 and 7.0 will not be upgraded to WFBS 8.0 or 9.0 because they use a different implementation.
- Server must have a different implementation to support different client versions. If Trend Micro provides support, then WFBS 6.0 and 7.0 would be supported until End-of-Support (EOS). Thus, support cost would be very high.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Disable Security Agent upgrade and hot fix deployment" setting is bypassed when upgrading WFBS
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 8.0
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 9.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Server R2
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server R2
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Essential Business Server
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2011 Small Business Server Essentials
- Windows 2011 Small Business Server Standard
- Windows 2012 Enterprise
- Windows 2012 Web Server Edition
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Tablet PC
Thank you for your feedback!