Learn how to check the license information of the Policy Server and its current status, as well as know how to check for its product version.
To check the license status of PolicyServer:
- Log in to the PolicyServer MMC using an Enterprise Administrator account.
- Right-click on the Enterprise Name. A pop-up dialog box appears.
- Select Activation/License. You can now find the following information:
- Start date of Activation
- Total number of devices
- Total number of devices available
- Total number of users
- Total number of users available
- Activation Period in days
- Days left before activation expires
To find the product version:
- Open the properties windows of the file %ProgramFiles%\Trend Micro\PolicyServer\PolicyServerWindowsService.
- Click on the Details tab and look for the Product Version.