- Log on to the OfficeScan web console.
- Go to Plug-in Manager, and then click Manage Program for the Mobile Security Plug-in.
- Click Devices.
- Select the group where the device is located, and then click Policy.
- On the the left pane, click Encryption and Password Policy.
- Under the iOS tab, find the Auto-Lock drop-down menu, and then select -- as its value. This enables the Never option on the iOS device.
- Save the changes. Wait for a few seconds until the devices receive the new policy changes.
- On the iOS device, go to Settings > General > Auto-Lock. The Never option should now be enabled.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Cannot disable the Auto-Lock option on iOS device with TMMS installed
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy; Install; Register
Thank you for your feedback!