The iDLP agent is disabled on Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 Server platforms.
To enable the agent, do the following:
- Under Client Management from OfficeScan, locate the server from where iDLP was installed (2003 and 2008 servers).
- Highlight the server and click Settings.
- Under settings, Click Additional Service Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom where it says DATA PROTECTION SERVICE.
- Enable the service by ticking the box.
- It will now prompt the OfficeScan clients and will ask for a restart. If restart window does not appear on the server, restart the server manually.
- Upon boot-up, open services.msc and start the OfficeScan Data Protection Service.
- Open the command prompt and check if service is running using the command: "sc query dsasvc".