- Advanced threat management
IMSVA integrates the Advanced Threat Scan Engine (ATSE) to detect probable advanced threats in message attachments. IMSVA can also send messages to Deep Discovery Advisor for further analysis before taking any action.
- Inline Action within EUQ Digest Mail
IMSVA enables users to apply actions to quarantined messages through links in the EUQ digest. Users can delete and release quarantined messages, and add senders to the Approved Senders list by clicking the corresponding link in the digest.
- EUQ Management for email distribution list
IMSVA allows users to manage the spam quarantine of distribution lists that they belong to through the EUQ management console.
- IPv6 support
The following features now support IPv6:
- Configuration Wizard
- SMTP Routing
- NTP server setting
- PR module
- AU module
- Smart Feedback
- Import/Export configuration
- TMCM 6.0 support
- Integrate with Trend Micro Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0
- Receive and implement DLP policies from Control Manager 6.0
- Send DLP policy event logs to Control Manager 6.0
- Component updates
The following components have been updated:
- Tomcat - 6.0.35
- Apache - 2.2.22
- mod_jk - 1.2.32
- SP2 resolves the issue of password protected office files triggering the password protected zip attachment checking rule.