There are instances when Google Hangout videos does not load when the OSCE proxy service is enabled.
To solve this issue, add the googletalkplugin.exe file to the tmproxy approved list:
- Unload the OfficeScan client.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\NSC\TmProxy\WhiteList\
- Create a new key and give it a name. For example: GoogleTalkPlugin
- Create a new string under the new key and name it "ProcessImageName".
- Set the value to googletalkplugin.exe.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Reload the client, wait for all the services to load before testing.
To deploy this from a server, follow the steps in this article: Configuring Tmproxy Approved List to exclude application processes from scanning .
If the issue persists, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support for further assistance.