- Insert the Enterprise CD-ROM and run SETUP.EXE.
The ServerProtect Welcome screen appears.
- Click Next. The Software License Agreement screen appears.
You must agree to the license conditions to proceed with Setup.
- Click Yes. ServerProtect checks the boot sector of the storage hardware for viruses.
- Click OK to continue. The User Information screen appears.
- Provide your user information including the product's serial number.
Even with the serial number field left empty, the ServerProtect will still be installed to allow the user enjoy a trial version of the program valid for a 30-day period. If the serial number entered is invalid, the installation program appears a message box, showing "The serial number is incorrect, please try again".
- Click Next to continue. The Select Components screen appears.
- Select the check boxes for the components you want to install. Make sure the selection of the components is adequate for the desired setup. You can choose hidden shared storage devices, such as C$ or D$, as destination folders.
The default installation path is:<drive>:\Program Files\Trend\SProtectNote: To protect the Information Server, Trend Micro recommends that you install a Normal Server on the computer where the Information Server managing is installed.
- Click Next. If you chose to install either a Normal Server or an Information Server, the Input logon Information screen will appear. Under Logon Information, type the appropriate data in the Domain name, User name, Password, and Confirm Password fields. Click Next to continue.
- Follow the instructions given in the following sections to complete the Installation
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Installing the complete ServerProtect for Microsoft Windows/Novell Netware 5.8 package
Thank you for your feedback!