If an upgrade fails because of a power failure, you can restore the IWSVA 5.5 system from the IWSVA console. All data and logs will be retained.
A failed upgrade process causes the IWSVA appliance to reboot. To execute the recovery:
- Select the SYSTEM RECOVERY option from the IWSVA Installation Menu.
- Select the appropriate language and press ENTER.
- Select the appropriate keyboard type and press ENTER.
- Select No in the Network Setup and press ENTER.
- Select Continue and press ENTER to allow the system to locate your installation and mount it.
- Select OK on the System to Rescue page to continue.
Note: Depending on your setup, this page may or may not appear.
- Press ENTER to enter the OS shell.
- Run the recovery tools located on the disk by executing the following commands:
- Reboot the upgrade package by executing the following commands: