The Wi-Fi Advisor feature in WFBS checks the safety of wireless networks based on the validity of their SSIDs, authentication methods, and encryption requirements.
The TMAS toolbar is a mail client add-on that provides real-time antispam protection in POP3 messages. It supports the following mail clients:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, or 2007, 2010
- Outlook Express 6.0 SP2 32-bit (or later)
- Windows Mail 6.0
- Windows Live Mail 2011
- Office 2013 Outlook (for WFBS 9.0)
- Windows Live Mail 2012 Support (for WFBS 9.0)
To turn on/turn off the Wifi-advisor or Anti-spam toolbar via the SS console:
- Open the Security Server console.
- Navigate to Security Settings.
- Select Desktop group.
- Click Configure if you are using WFBS 8.0. Click Configure Settings if you are using WFBS 9.0.
- Click User Tools.
- Update the following as required:
- Enable Wi-Fi Advisor: Checks the safety of wireless networks based on the validity of their SSIDs, authentication methods, and encryption requirements.
- Enable Anti-spam toolbar in supported mail clients.
To disable or to turn the features off, just uncheck the specific feature.
- Click Save.