Learn how to create a diagnostic package for Deep Security Agent (DSA) from the Deep Security console or via the command line.
From the console (recommended):
- Log on to the web console and go to the Computers tab.
- Navigate to the computer's tree view and select the computer that you will create the diagnostics for.
- Double-click the computer.
- In the Overview page, go to the Actions tab.
- Click the Create Diagnostic Package button.
- Log on to the machine hosting the DSA.
- Open the command line.
- Navigate to the Deep Security Agent folder.
Run the following command: