- The computer managed by Deep Security Manager (DSM) may be unable to resolve the hostname of the computer hosting DSM.
- The communication ports used by Deep Security may be blocked by a third-party firewall program.
- By default, Deep Security as a Service uses 'agent initiated communications'. This means that the Deep Security Agent starts all interactions with the manager. The agent will need to communicate in the following manner;
Allow the following in your firewall.
- to agents.deepsecurity.trendmicro.com on TCP port 443
- to relay.deepsecurity.trendmicro.com on TCP port 443
- By default most security groups allow outbound communications. If your configuration doesn't, you'll need to make sure that all of your agents can communicate to those domains on TCP port 443.
Our user interface is available at [https://deepsecurity.trendmicro.com] which also runs on TCP port 443.