- Shared Protection Extension (Encryption)
- Protects corporate data with strong encryption and great user experience.
- Users can select to auto-encrypt a folder and all uploaded files.
- Supports all platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Outlook Plugin).
- New Active Directory (AD) Integration Model
- Administrator can now browse the AD tree and select which users/groups will have access to SafeSync.
- Supports AD forest and multiple domains.
- New Plan and Policy System
- Separate User Policies from Plans.
- Plan is all about capability (ex. 3GB Storage, upload/download speed).
- Policy is about restriction (ex. Blocked file types, maximum file size).
- Log Management
- Logs can be saved to local database and external Syslog server.
- Query logs using many different criteria.
- System Health Management
- Dashboard tab of Admin UI shows real-time status of the different server components.
- Automated email notification when any component goes down.
- System Patch Management
- Patches, Service Packs, and Hotfixes can be applied from the Admin Web UI.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
New features of SafeSync for Enterprise 2.1
Thank you for your feedback!