Learn how to turn on Scheduled Scan resume function in WFBS-SVC.
Resume Scheduled Scan includes the following features:
- Ability to resume a missed scan schedule at the same time of the following day.
- Resume function works for weekly and monthly scan schedules, but not for daily scan (resume works on next day, same time).
- Does not support the postpone Scheduled Scan option.
- If a Scheduled Scan is manually terminated (eg. Stop schedule scan from tray icon, or shutdown client) the scan will not be resumed.
- It supports all Windows Platforms with the exception of Windows 2000. 32 and 64 Bit Windows Operating System (OS) including IE and Mozilla browsers.
To enable Resume Scheduled Scan:
- Log on to the WFBS-SVC console.
Go to Policies > Global Security Agent Settings.
On the Security Settings tab, click on the check box beside Resume a missed Scheduled Scan at the same time next day and save the settings.