With the release of Mobile Security (TMMS) for Enterprise 9.0, the following enhancements are provided:
- Integration with Control Manager (TMCM)
Previous versions of TMMS were sold as a plug-in to OfficeScan only. Now TMMS can be integrated into many Trend applications through Control Manager (TMCM). TMCM can also be used to streamline management of multiple TMMS Servers. TMMS also offers its own standalone management console.
- Dashboard Widgets
- Device Policy Deployment
- Integration with MARS (Mobile App Reputation Services)
Part of Trend’s Smart Protection Network, the Mobile App Reputation Services (MARS) collects and rates mobile applications for malicious activity, resource usage and privacy violations. This information can be correlated against user application inventory collected by TMMS, and policies can be applied to applications considered risky.
- Client Privacy Scan
- Cloud Scan
- Application Resource Usage
- Category Based Application Control
- Better Visibility
TMMS can give IT managers a view of all mobile users, not just those with the TMMS agent on their devices. Any mobile device connecting through ActiveSync can be monitored, and policies can be set to address these users.
- Easy Enrollment
Enhanced user enrollment process allows users to have a choice on how they enroll their device:
- Mobile Device Enrollment using QR Code
- Enrollment Key Authentication
- Feature Lock Policy Enhancement
Improved feature lock on Android devices allows IT managers to restrict how Android users are using Wi-fi, 3G/4G, Tethering, or developer mode
- Compliance based Exchange Access Control
Allows managers to set a policy to allow or deny connection to Exchange based on the compliance level of the device. Unhealthy devices shouldn’t access sensitive email.
- Cloud Communication Service
Is a Trend cloud service to streamline communications and simplify TMMS set-up.
- Mobile Device Agent Interface
- Stand-Alone Architecture
- Multiple Administrator Accounts
- Group-Based Administrator
- Exchange Server Integration and Access Control
- Template-Based Policies
- Supervised iOS Mobile Devices Support
- Command Queue Management
- iOS Volume Purchase Program Support
- Administrator Reports for Download
- Policy Violation Log
- Android SMS Sender
Upgrade to TMMS for Enterprise 9.0 to take advantage of the new features and performance enhancements.
Download the installation files and guides from the Trend Micro Download Center.