The following error message appears on the summary page after logging in to the OSCE 10.6 Service Pack 2 (SP2) web console:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
The FastCGI executable could not be found
This only occurs on the summary page. The rest of the OfficeScan 10.6 SP2 web console pages are working normally.
The same error message shows when you log in to OfficeScan 11.0 web management console. The console displays the following error code:
Detailed Error Information:
Error Code: 0x800700c1
Upon checking the IIS log, it displays the following:
2015-09-23 12:31:47 fe80::c18:cb97:ac7c:8b72%12 GET /officescan/console/html/widget/index.php - 4343 - fe80::c18:cb97:ac7c:8b72%12 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+7.0;+Windows+NT+6.3;+WOW64;+Trident/7.0;+.NET4.0E;+.NET4.0C;+.NET+CLR+3.5.30729;+.NET+CLR+2.0.50727;+.NET+CLR+3.0.30729) - 500 0 193 0
The issue happens due to any of the following reasons:
- The error occurs by mapping an incorrect PHP-CGI.exe.
- The PHP-CGI.exe application is missing from the %Program Files%\PHP folder.
To resolve the issue, follow the applicable procedure for your product version.
For OfficeScan 10.6:
- Close the OfficeScan web console.
- Download and extract the php-cgi.exe file and paste it inside the %Program Files%\PHP folder. The file version installed with 10.6 SP2 is 126.96.36.199.
- Log on to the web console and check if the error is still on the summary page.
For OfficeScan 11.0/XG:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Navigate to <Server_Name>\Sites\OfficeScan\officescan\console\HTML\widget.
- Double-click Handle Mappings under the Features View panel.
- Right-click Edit on the item for *.php.
- Update the Executable (optional):field with the correct PHP-CGI.exe:
- Save the configuration.
- Log on to the web management console again to verify that the issue has been resolved.