When installing TMMS on an iOS device with the SSL and APNs certificates already installed properly, you get the following error:
Profile Failed to Install.
Checking the debug logs via iPhone Configuration Utility, you would see a similar log entry:
A transaction with the server at https://mobilesecurityserver:4343/officescan/PLS_TMMS_CGI/iOSCheckin.dll CHALLENGE=8442ffb1-1287-4986-8aef-2c930abef8c0 has failed with the status 405
To resolve the issue:
- On the machine where TMMS server is installed, open Server Manager.
- Click Roles.
- Navigate to Web Server (IIS).
- Click Remove Role Services.
- Under Common HTTP Features, uncheck the WebDAV Publishing checkbox then click Remove.
- Wait for the uninstallation to finish.
- Restart the server to finish removing the WebDAV role.
- After the server restarts, deploy TMMS again on an iOS device and it should proceed.