VSAPI 9.75 will be available for download on ActiveUpdate (AU) on October 15, 2013 (GMT+8).
It will be available on the following platforms:
- Windows NTKD (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows DLL (32- and 64-bit)
- Linux (32- and 64-bit)
To facilitate a more efficient deployment, the Scan Engine will be released in phases depending on the product and version.
- P7M support
- P7M is one of the S/MIME formats. VSAPI 9.75 now reads content from the P7M format.
- Does not support encrypted p7m files (smime-type=enveloped-data).
- XDP support
- XDP stands for Adobe Data Package File, a PDF file format. VSAPI 9.75 supports extractions of XDP.
- The extracted PDF is on current layer plus one. So the ability to extract the PDF will be limited by product
- Essential file list update
- Essential file list (EFL) is a technique that prevents a VSAPI false positive disaster.
- VSAPI 9.75 updated its EFL with Windows 8 critical files.
- Windows 8.1 critical files are not included.
- New file type support
- HWP (Hangul, also known as Hangul Word Processor or HWP).
- JTD (Ichitaro (??? ichitaro, is a Japanese word processor).
- 7zip in AS400 (other platforms are supported in VSAPI 9.7).
|Product Version||AU Release Schedule|
|InterScan Web Security Suite for Linux 3.1|
InterScan Web Security Appliance 3.1
InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, 5.6
InterScan VirusWall 6.02, 7.0
InterScan Messaging Security Suite 7.0, 7.1
InterScan Messaging Security Appliance 7.0
InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance 8.0, 8.2, 8.5
ScanMail for Exchange 10.0 SP 1, 10.2SP 2, 11
ScanMail for IBM Domino 5.5 and 5.6
|October 15, 2013|
|Worry-Free Business Security 6.0, 8.0|
|October 22, 2013|
|Worry-Free Business Security 7.0||October 29, 2013|
ScanMail for Lotus Domino 5.0
Server Protect for Microsoft Windows 5.8
|November 5, 2013|
|OfficeScan 10.6, 10.6 SP 2, 10.6 SP3|
Trend Micro Control Manager 5.5, 6.0
|February 11, 2014|