- Manual upgrade using the MSI installer
- Remote upgrade using the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console
To configure the Use a Schedule for Upgrade option:
- From the Deep Security Manager console, right-click the computer and click Actions.
- Click Upgrade Agent Software.
- Select a target version.
- Choose from the following options on the drop-down list to schedule. By default, the default schedule is Now, which means the upgrade will be started immediately.
- Daily – The update will run on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Every Day All Day – The update will run anytime.
- Nightly - The update will run on weekdays from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Weekends - The update will run on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information about security updates, please refer to Deep Security Help Center: Get and distribute security updates.