Configure the Approved Senders List to bypass InterScan Messaging Security (IMSx) scanning rules.
- In the admin console, go to Policy > Policy List.
The Policy List screen appears.
- Click Add > Other.
- Select Incoming messages from the drop-down list next to This rule will apply to.
- Under the To section, click Recipients. Add your recipient’s email address (Ex: *@your_company) then click Save.
- Under the From section, click Senders and enter your Approved Senders List.
- Click Save.
- Click Next. The Select Scanning Conditions screen appears.
- Leave the Scanning Conditions default settings, and then click Next.
A popup window appears with the message “You did not select any criteria. All messages that match the configured route will trigger this rule. Click OK to continue or click Cancel and select rule criteria".
- Click Ok. The Select Actions screen appears.
- Under the Intercept section, select Handoff.
- Specify your mail sever IP under Host and "25" under the Port section.
- Click Next.
- Under the Rule Name field, type a name for the rule.
- Under the Order Number field, enter "2" as the value. This order number will have the Global Antivirus rule apply before the new rule. If this is triggered by an incoming mail, it will bypass all the remaining rules.