A Log Inspection rule contains the file to monitor and the conditions to trigger the rule. The files to monitor should exist on the protected machine for the rule to work.
The error appears when you add an unnecessary rule and the files do not exist on your machine.
To verify the files controlled by the rule:
- On the Deep Security console, go to Policies > Log Inspection Rules.
- Double-click the rule. A new window will appear.
- Click Configuration tab.
Click image to enlarge.
To resolve the issue, remove the unnecessary rules on the protected machine or on the profile being used.
To prevent this issue, run a Recommendation Scan for suggested rules:
- On the Deep Security Manager, go to Computers.
- Right-click the computer to scan and click Actions > Scan for Recommendations.
- View the results on the General tab of the protection module in the Computer/Policy Editor.