Import your own certificates to be used by the OfficeScan (OSCE) web console.
To import a certificate:
- Under Administrative Tools, open IIS Manager.
- Highlight the server in the left pane.
- In the middle pane, double-click Server Certificates.
- In the Actions pane, click Complete Certificate Request. This will open the Complete Certificate Request wizard.
- Open the generated cert file and enter a name.
- Click OK to install the certificate on the server. Once the SSL certifcate is installed, you can assign the certificate to the appropriate website using IIS.
- In the IIS Manager, expand the sites folder and highlight the OfficeScan virtual site.
- In the Actions pane, click Bindings... to open the Site Bindings window.
- In the Site Bindings window, select type="https" and click Edit... The Edit Site Binding window will appear.
- From the SSL Certificate drop-down list, select the certificate installed in Step 5.
- Click OK to close the window.
The certificate has been imported and configured for use with the OfficeScan web console.