- Open IIS Manager.
- In the Connections pane, expand the server node and click Application Pools.
- On the Application Pools page, select the application pool that you want to specify an identity. Click Advanced Settings in the Actions pane.
- On Identity properties, click the ... button to open the Application Pool Identity dialog box. If you want to use a custom identity:
- Select the Custom account option then click Set. The Set Credentials dialog box opens.
- Type the custom account name in the User name field.
- Type a password in the Password field.
- Retype the password in the Confirm password field then click OK.
- Select Local System then click OK.
- Click OK to dismiss the Application Pool Identity dialog box.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Object reference not set..." appears when setting up Control Manager (TMCM) Active Directory (AD) server connection to AD server
Thank you for your feedback!