- On the DSM that was not imported via vCenter, do the following:
- Deactivate the Agent.
- Delete the computer from the DSM.
- On the DSM that was imported via vCenter, do the following:
- Go to the DSM Computers console and click the Actions tab.
- Reactivate the computer.
Two activated Agents will now appear under the General tab.
- Under the Action tab, click Deactivate Appliance Protection.
Only Agent protection will remain enabled for the DSM.Note: When the DSM is also the Deep Security Relay, the Agent has to be enabled because it is responsible for updates on the environment.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Deep Security Manager (DSM) imported via vCenter shows "Activation Failed (Duplicate Computer)"
Thank you for your feedback!