- The certificate is not valid.
- The certificate's CommonName does not match the URL
- The certificate was issued by an untrusted certificate authority.
VERIFY DENY: depth=1, (27) certificate not trusted: "<Certificate name>"
VERIFY DENY: depth=1, (20) unable to get local issuer certificate: "<Certificate Name>"
- Export all Trusted Root Certification Authorities from IE:
The exported file from_ie.p7b will be created
- Go to Tools > Internet options > Content tab.
- Click Certificates and go to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities tab.
- Select all root/intermediate CAs and click Export.
- Select the Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B) format and name the file “from_ie”.
- Upload the file to the /tmp directory of IWSVA.
- Log in to IWSVA as root user, and import the file by executing the following commands: