- User Interface enhancement
The management console is changed for simplified configuration and navigation.
- Spoofed internal message detection enhancement
The spoofed internal messages filter can work on messages with matching domains from the sender in the email header and the recipients in the envelope. By default, this behavior is enabled.
- Components Updates
The following components are updated:
- This patch resolves the issue wherein IMSVA does not support the Domino Organization Unit (OU), which can cause problems in case of homonymy.
- This patch enables IMSVA to check if it can successfully connect to the database before forcing the policy server to update the policies.
- This patch ensures that the "imssstart.sh" and "imssstop.sh" scripts work properly.
- This patch enables IMSVA to purge all expired logs without issues.
- This patch allows users to use Kerberos authentication in configuring two or more LDAP servers for an Active Directory.
- This patch prevents "group s-bit" from being deleted in the postqueue and postdrop.