- Go to the the Management Server and open the ...\Trend Micro\Mobile Security folder.
- Open the TmOMSM.ini file. Under the 522 and 521 sections, change the value of OriginVersion to the apk build number "9.0.1175".
- Go to the \Trend Micro \Mobile Security\web\repository folder and look for the TmmsSuiteBackup.apk file. If the file exists, delete it. If it doesn't exist, proceed to the next step.
- Restart the Management Server.
- If you are using a Local Communication Server, restart the Local Communication Server.
If you are using a Cloud Communication Server, skip this step and wait for at least six (6) hours before doing the next step.
- Log in to the the TMMS web console. Go to Administration > Updates and you will see that the Android Agent version is updated to the new build number.
- Manually update each Android device in the Device Management page. You can also wait for these devices to perform a scheduled update.
After updating, a message appears on the Android notification window saying that a new TMMS program is available.
- Tap the notification to install the hot fix apk. The file replaces the old TMMS client in your device and all your current data is saved.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Mobile Security (TMMS) for Enterprise 9.0 app crashes when using Android 4.2.2
Thank you for your feedback!