- Download IWSVA 6.0 Patch 1 or higher version of IWSVA Patch/Service Pack.
Note: If you are already using IWSVA 6.0 Patch 1 or higher version, proceed to Step 3.
- Install the patch. For the installation procedure, refer to the IWSVA 6.0 Patch 1 readme file.
- Open the /etc/iscan/intscan.ini file using a text editor.
- Go to the [internet-access-monitoring] section and add the “access_log_even_server_ip_empty” key with the value set to “yes”.
It should look like this:[internet-access-monitoring]
access_log_even_server_ip_empty=yesNote: To disable the option, either set "access_log_even_server_ip_empty” to “no", or delete the key and save the changes.
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Restart the IWSVA HTTP scan daemon by running the following commands:
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Internet access logs show only IP addresses in the domain section
Thank you for your feedback!