After a successful login to IMSVA management console, the following error message shows:
Widget Framework Error
The error occurs due to lack of space on one of the partitions used by IMSVA.
To isolate the partition:
Depending on the tool you run, you may log all the session outputs in order to provide it to Trend Micro Technical Support. Such option should be activated before establishing the connection.
- Use SSH to log on as a root and access the command line interface.
- Run the following commands to collect disk usage information:
du -h --max-depth=2 > du.txt
du -h /var > var.txt
du -h /opt/trend > trend.txt
- Run the command "df -h" to show the partition space usage.
df -h > df.txt
- Navigate through the hierarchy of folders to find the files that consume too much space. Run the command below:
du -sh [directory_name]
For example, you run "du -sh /opt/*" and notice that folder "trend" takes too much space. Run again the command "du -sh /opt/trend/*" until you reach the folder or file that takes most of the partition space.
- Submit the following to Trend Micro Technical Support to guide you in removing the appropriate folder or file:
- Product version
- Product build
- Output of the commands above