In order to install TMEE, all diagnostic tests must be passed. However, when you try to install it, one or more diagnostic tests failed.
One of the following errors appears:
- Unable to install client
- An error has occurred during installation
To resolve the installation error:
- Make sure the following system files exist:
- Create a temporary administrative windows account without a password.
- Log in using the newly created temporary account.
- Install TMEE on the temporary account but do not click the registration link in the registration email.
- Click Cancel when the registration starts.
- Reboot OS.
- Log in using the original windows account. The registration wizard appears.
- Register using the original windows account.
- Delete the temporary windows account you created in Step 2.