To resolve the issue:
- Set up the firewall on the Windows Active Directory server to accept the connection from InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) on port 445, which is the required port for LDAP server.
- Edit the group policy.
- Go to Start > All programs > Accessories > Run.
- Type "gpedit.msc" and click OK to open the group policy editor.
- Navigate to Computer Configuration/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Local Policies/Security Options.
- Set the "Network security: LAN Manager authentication level" to "Send LM & NTLM responses".
- Log in to the EUQ web console again.