BEP supports the following Internet Explorer (IE) versions: 6,7,8,9,10, and 11.
This feature is disabled by default in WFBS 9.0. To enable BEP:
- Log in to the WFBS Security Server console.
- Go to Security Settings.
- Choose either Server (defaults) or Desktop (defaults).
- Click Configure Settings.
- On the left pane, select Web Reputation.
- Tick the Block pages containing malicious scripts checkbox.
- Click Save.
The TM plug-in must be enabled on the browser in order for BEP to work. To enable TM plug-in in IE: