To integrate SAP NW-VSI with DSA:
A. Install the DSA.
- On the host NetWeaver server, install the DSA that supports the server OS.
- Copy the shared library libds_sap_vsa.so to the DSA install folder /opt/ds_agent/.
- Activate the DSA for the NetWeaver server via the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
B. Create a virus scan group.
- Connect and log in to the SAP GUI.
- Run the command "vscangroup" to create a virus scan group.
- Add a new entry, such as DEEPSEC, under ScannerGroup and save the settings.
C. Create a virus scan group definition.
- Run the command "vscan" to create a virus scan provider definition.
- Add an AdapterPath pointing to the shared library /opt/ds_agent/libds_sap_vsa.so.
- Add a ScannerGroup. For example: DEEPSEC.
- Click Start to start the engine integration.
D. Create a virus scan profile.
- Run the command "vscanprofile" to create a virus scan profile.
- Add a new scan profile. For example: Z_TREND.
- Select the Active and Default Profile options.
- Under Steps, add a new step with Group as the type and DEEPSEC as the scanner group.
- Save the settings.
- Under Virus Scan Profile, tick the Active option for /SCET/GUI_UPLOAD and /SI HTTP/HTTP_UPLOAD.
E. Test the configuration.
- Run the command "vscantest" to test your configuration.
- In the Test for Virus Scan Interface, select the test data EICAR_Anti_Virus_TestFile and the virus scan profile Z_TREND.
- Under General Settings, select Display Scan Details and the action Use profile settings.
Running the test should return the result “At least one virus found”.
- As an additional test using the SAP GUI, upload an Eicar file object to a folder. This should return the message “Error when loading file”.
- Confirm the test results in the DSM by viewing the Antimalware events for the NetWeaver server.