Detect and block files that are protected with password. By default, this feature is not enabled in SMID.
To block an encrypted file:
- Open the ScanMail for Domino Configuration Database.
- Go to Configuration > Policies > Mail Scan tab.
- Double-click the Default Mail Scan rule or any active rule you want to block the password-protected zip file. Click image to enlarge.
- Go to Scan Options > Scan Restrictions tab.
- Tick the Password-protected files check box to enable the restriction, and then select either Quarantine or Delete.
- Click Save & Close to save the changes.
Click image to enlarge.